Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Easy Monday

This Monday run was a nice and easy one. I got up late and didn't have a lot of time to run. It was important to get out there though. I ran a nice and easy mile out and back, starting at Lloyd Hall.

The IT band bothered me a little bit, but it wasn't too bad. The weather was one of the issues. I didn't wear gloves and I should have. I covered my hands with the ends of my shirt.

After the run, I did two hill sprints on Lemon Hill. This time, I did them around 8 seconds. I'm still surprised at how short of a hill that is. I'd run much longer on Lemon Hill last time. It seems to easy to be doing a lot of work.

After my shift was over at work, I bought a pair of shoes. I tried on a couple pairs of Asics as well as a pair of the Brooks Adrenline GTS 10. The Brooks seemed too narrow. I went with the Asics Gel GT 2140s because we didn't have the 2150s in my size. I probably should get a size smaller actually, but I like my shoes loose.

2 miles - 15:56 (7:58 pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment