Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Cross Training

Today was the last day of cross training. It was rather interesting. The weather was beautiful, near 70 degrees, but I didn't feel like biking. Instead, I decided to walk the half hour each way to the Drexel women's basketball game. I actually ended up running hope from Cav's.

I ran with a camera bag, long pants and a hat. I ran so that I could get back for the Eagles game. It took about 20 minutes. It was very hot.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do some clothes shopping with my mom tomorrow. I want to get some Under Armour Cold Gear. It's supposed to be pretty good.

It's now less than a week to the marathon. I'm ready to get going. I'm not overly excited yet. I really need to stick to my marathon plan. I want to run the first half at a very comfortable pace and see where I'm at. If I'm close to Boston pace, I might push it then. Either way, I don't want to push too hard before mile 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment