Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Windy

After a strong run yesterday, I took it easy today. I got on the bike and only did about 6 or 7 miles. I didn't push myself to hard either. I want to be rested up to do a track workout tomorrow.

It was still a bit difficult today. There was a strong wind in my face most of the time. That really made me work harder than I wanted to just to get anywhere. The weather otherwise was nice and cool again.

I still had a couple people blow by me on bikes. Even though I wasn't pushing hard, I'm amazed at how easily they can cruise by me. I feel like I'm improving on the bike though. I seem to be able to ride in a faster gear.

It's been a little slow, but I am making progress. Tomorrow's track workout should be interesting. I haven't pushed myself at something like that in awhile. We'll have to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment