Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Easy Days

Well today was supposed to be an easy day after two straight days of running. It was only a ten mile bike ride, but I really pushed myself. I never seem to take it easy.

I decided to do a reverse of the usual river route. I started off on a faster gear than usual and finished at a really fast gear. The weather was an excellent mid 60s and partly sunny. That allowed me to push myself. By the end, I was actually pushing so hard that my knees are pretty sore. Of course I was still passed during the second half of the ride, so I've got a long way to improve when it comes to riding.

Tomorrow will be a much longer bike ride before running on Friday. I'm actually going to take a route past Falls Bridge and do some exploring. I don't exactly know where I'm headed, but that's part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment