Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Never Easy

Today was supposed to be an easy 3 mile run after a hard day yesterday. I did run it nice and slow, but for me, I find that harder. I felt as sore as I have in awhile. My feet were especially sore early on after injuring them during sprints yesterday.

I ran the Blue Eagle 5K route. I forgot the short additional loop on the way out. I rarely run that part of the route, so I often forget that. I slept in a little so the sun was in my eyes at some points. The weather was actually cool though.

I added on some distance at the end when I got to the elementary school. I had to run around some cars as school was just starting.

All in all, it was a productive week. I ran well back home, including some tough hills and a couple sprints. I am really looking forward to the 12 mile run on Saturday. I'm going to simulate a lot of the end of the marathon as I'll be running to Manayunk and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment